New In // Feet Pampering ..

During these cold periods of the year, my feet can’t just wear any shoe/boots. Really my feet get cold so fast so this means that the only solution for me is buying a new pair of UGG boots. I know I know, I’m just looking for an excuse to buy new shoes :p But seriously, I love these! I must say, I’m not in love with the design of UGG or anything but I love the ones I bought! And talkin’ about warm, they are waterproof as well. So no need to spray them beforehand or worrying about the color changing after a while. PLUS you can wear them even when it’s -20 degrees. The ones I have are called UGG Selia. What’s your fav shoe/boots you can’t do without during winter?

24 Comments

• 18th December 2012 / 5:58 pm

Exactly my point Allie!

1. 18th December 2012 / 10:32 pm

Hello warm toes! I think I may have to invest in these! My feet always seem to be at -20!!

Hope they keep you warm and snug xx

2. 19th December 2012 / 5:02 am

Leuk model! Vind ze ook superfijn met het koude weer, lekker warme voetjes!

3. 20th December 2012 / 9:21 am

Wauw hele mooien! <3

4. 20th December 2012 / 4:10 pm

Superleuke schoenen! Die zijn vast heerlijk met dit koude weer 🙂 ♥

5. 21st December 2012 / 12:19 am

great boots!:) sure dear I would love to follow each other! I am now following you! hope you'll follow back:)) one big kiss! I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

• 21st December 2012 / 12:00 pm

They are more comfy than the Classic ones Lela!

• 24th December 2012 / 10:45 pm

thanks Chloe!

6. 22nd December 2012 / 1:25 pm

nice shoes, for cold day are great ! xX

7. 24th December 2012 / 8:41 am

Great post !

Wow they look so GOOD I love the color too

I want to invite you to join my Christmas giveaway to win a Frenchonista clutch worth $150 !!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

Love,

Jen
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

• 24th December 2012 / 10:44 pm

Fijne dagen meid! X

8. 29th December 2012 / 12:51 pm

Lush boots!
    My staple this winter have been the Chelsea boot.

an-accidental-discovery.blogspot.com

9. 19th January 2013 / 4:59 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UGGS, WHYYYYYYYY?!!!?!?!?!