A Blogger’s Worst Nightmare

outfit post wearing basic white tshirt and jeans
I think the worst things that can happen to a blogger are either her blog being shut down or that her camera isn’t working. Well the second one is applicable to me right now. My camera broke yesterday. *Sigh* I don’t really know what to do… As for now, there will be less posts on the blog until I figure out what I’m going to next.  I was so excited about the new content I had in mind that I was going to start working on the coming weeks but how can that happen without a camera?! Please help me out by telling me which camera you would recommend me to buy if I decide to buy a new one! Please let me know by dropping a comment! I’m gonna miss you guys but I promise I’ll be back verrrrry soon!
Have a great week people! x
outfit post wearing basic items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans
outfit post wearing basic items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans
outfit post wearing basic items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans
outfit post wearing basic items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans
outfit post wearing casual items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans
outfit post wearing basic items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans
wearing casual items white tshirt and blue ripped jeans outfit of the day
outfit post wearing white tshirt and blue ripped jeans

Jeans: Zara // Pumps: Primark

Don’t forget to follow this blog by subscribing below!
Follow(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s);js.id = id;js.src = “https://widget.bloglovin.com/assets/widget/loader.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, “script”, “bloglovin-sdk”))

9 Comments

1. 17th August 2015 / 8:26 am

Nooo that really sucks! I hope you can get a new camera soon 🙂 Maybe lend one from a friend for a little while? As for a new one; Nikon cameras are always good~

2. 17th August 2015 / 9:19 pm

Oh that sounds like a nightmare! I would go crazy if my camera would stop working! I have a Nikon D7100, so i would recommend that one! (:

3. 17th August 2015 / 9:40 pm

First off, I'm sorry that happened! That really sucks! I'm partial to all things Canon products. I usually use a dSLR but on occasion I actually use a point and shoot. I don't like to carry around the big camera all of the time, and the point and shoot is portable for in real life #ootd on Instagram. There's lighting and editing tricks you can use with those kinds of cameras to help it not seem low rent. If you have one, it may be a good quick fix until you get a new one! Good luck! XO
    -Lauren Blair

4. 18th August 2015 / 1:12 pm

Aww that sucks to hear about your camera. I have no idea which camera to recommend since I'm on the hunt for one myself lol

5. 19th August 2015 / 4:48 pm

The photos are on fleek tho!!! but thats is some F'ed-UP shit…gosh.

Nice post outfit THOOOOOOO héhé ! 😉
    My Zalando Campaign is now online! Find out more on jonthegold.com

Greets Jon

6. 19th August 2015 / 8:32 pm

So sorry to hear that! Canon 5d mark is in my wishlist! 🙂

Karolina
    KARAMODE

7. 25th August 2015 / 3:28 pm

I'm so sorry that your camera is broken! Hopefully you can be up and running again soon!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

8. 26th August 2015 / 4:06 pm

Ik HOU van deze zwart wit foto's! Balen van je camera!!! Ik zou toch kijken naar een spiegel reflex, is wel super chill als je de basis een beetje kent!

xo